*THERE ARE NO VIDEO GAMES PLAYED AT THESE SLEEPOVERS, INSTEAD WE OFFER REAL-LIFE ADVENTURES FOR YOUR CHILDREN!*
We host sleepover experiences that you won't want your children (8 years old and up) to miss! We aim to provide a unique evening to make new friendships, discover common interests, develop confidence and leadership skills and enjoy a memory that will truly be remembered. And for the adults, it's a Saturday night off!!!
Every sleepover will include a pizza dinner, movie snacks and beverages. We feed them breakfast before they go back to you. Children will be able to experience cocoon hammocks and sleeping either our giant crash mats or our massive inflated air mattress.
SLEEPOVER EXPERIENCES WE CYCLE :
- Fortnite-style survival arena evening where we take them away from the consoles and bring them a thrilling real life adventure.
- Minecraft-style fort-building and survival experience where they build their own mini fortress for the night and try to survive the Creeper zombies that will be out when the lights go out.
- Youtuber-style gameshow contest that will pit them against one another in an evening of fun, silly, physical and timed challenges. Each participant will receive a copy of their YouTube night that can be freely posted to start their journey as a YouTuber!
- An evening of Anime/Cosplay where your children can be there favourite character in a variety of stunt and ninja trainings. This is a great opportunity for children in Timmins to make new friends who share similar interests.
- A Harry Potter adventure of where your wizard children will learn to fly a broomstick, play real-life Quidditch, face off against villain warlocks and band together to save the Facility. We watch projected Harry Potter favourite films throughout the evening.
- The Roblox/Among Us Sleepover will pit them against one another in a real-life Among Us game where the friends they come with may not be so trustworthy. They will also explore various Roblox simulated worlds where creativity, exploration, financial gathering and their pet care will all be tested to score amongst the leaderboard of sleepover newfound friends.
PLEASE NOTE - Your children must bring their own pillow, sleeping bag/blankets, change of clothing, toothbrush and toothpaste.
DROP OFF TIME : 6PM
PICK UP TIME : 9AM