Pole Fitness Classes
Our Fall Pole sessions will start the week of September 12th, 2022 and end the week of November 14th, 2022(no classes the week of October 10th and 31st).
We are so excited to introduce Oksana Semerneva, a first place Winner of Ukraine's Pollux Championship and Pole Sport Instructor, who is bringing her high-level pole fitness instruction to Timmins.
Pole Fitness is a unique and fun way to work and transform all muscle groups in the body. You will learn to climb up, spin from, hang off, flip onto, jump off and invert on the pole.
During this one hour class you will build your agility, strength, balance, endurance, flexibility and most of all, your self-confidence.
No athletic past is needed. No age limits. Join classes and get ready for an exciting adventure!
Things to know before starting your class:
1. Clothes: tank top and shorts - we need bare skin to grip onto to the pole; otherwise, you won't be able to do most of the tricks in class. However, your can wear any athletic clothing during warm up.
2. Do not apply any body lotions, creams, or moisturizers on pole days to avoid slipping.
3. Take off all rings prior to class- it is not safe; moreover, you can damage your jewelry and the pole surface.
4. Bring a hand towel with you to wipe yourself and the pole down.
5. Leave self-doubt at the door and enjoy yourself!